We invite doctoral students doing research in the Society 5.0 domains to submit a summary of their research for the doctoral symposium, to be held in conjunction with Society 5.0 2024.
SUBMISSION AND REVIEW PROCESS
Submissions must not exceed four A4 single-spaced pages with 12 point Times New Roman font.
NOTE THAT THE SYSTEM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR Doctoral Symposium submissions after 1 February 2024.
Your submission must clearly state:
1. Background of the research
2. Specific research problem being examined
3. Methodological approach used
4. Description of the artifact
5. Summary of work done to date
6. Expected contribution of the work
7. A plan to assure research transparency of your work
8. Specific issues related to doctoral research that you would like to discuss at the consortium
Submissions will be reviewed by the doctoral consortium chairs and faculty mentors and a set of submissions will be accepted for presentation at the consortium. Submissions should be in English in PDF format and submitted via EasyChair - select the “Doctoral Symposium” track.